Saturday, February 27, 2010

Oil Painting - Your input needed?

I'm doing an oil painting but I need some ideas of what to paint. This is totally open ended, but I'm not that talented with drawing people or animals, so if you know anything I could paint discluding those, or minimaly including them, I would love to hear your ideas! Thanks!





- KatOil Painting - Your input needed?
I would suggest still life. Landscapes are really difficult - well, at least I think so! With a still life you can paint inside and have control over what you paint and composition and lighting. Try interesting shaped vegetables and fruit, or fabric, or a cool vase.





Good luck!Oil Painting - Your input needed?
Go outside. Sit down. Paint whatever is in front of you.
landscapes are very easy to paint. Buy the Bob Ross the joy of painting videos to learn. Its fun and easy to learn.
Paint whatever your heart desires.





hooray for being corny!

No comments:

Post a Comment