Saturday, February 27, 2010

What should i use to draw this (picture included)? Oil paints? Pastels? what?

http://s674.photobucket.com/albums/vv110鈥?/a>





There you go (:


its a picture of my cat that i edited.


and i thought it'd be a good picture to draw,


but i don't know what to use for it.


Anyone have any ideas?What should i use to draw this (picture included)? Oil paints? Pastels? what?
Oil paints of course! or whatever you like. but do not use pastels, since that would really mess up the details. and just looking at the picture you can tell pastels wouldn't go at all! :)


oil paints will be perfect for this.What should i use to draw this (picture included)? Oil paints? Pastels? what?
I would say oil paints, though you could probably make it into a nice water color (or even colored pencil?). Those are the three things that jump to mind though. I am in no way a professional artist though. I just like to paint and draw a lot.
I think that you should sketch the picture out and then when your ready to color it, you should use oil pastels or that can't mess up the picture.
i think that watercolors would like gorgeous! i love the ppicture though, its so cute!
You will be easy exploit your artwork with pastel. Oil painting expects a lot of material,time and skill. Good luck.
I personally love acrylic and watercolor. This would look nice with watercolor, but I think pastels would be nice too.
It looks like a natural for watercolor pencils to me.
Acrylic paint or Pastel. Either will be good.
I would use Oil's and pencil if i were you

No comments:

Post a Comment