Saturday, February 27, 2010

Looking for a oil painting?

I am looking for an oil painting. I saw it at the Christian book store many years ago. I didn't get the artist name and I have felt bad ever since then that I didn't buy this picture at the time.


This is a train at a train depot and then in the picture you can see where this train is on the way to take people to heaven.


This picture was about 500.00 and I was trying to wait until that weekend before I bought it but when I went back it was gone. No one in the store could give me any information. I have been asking for years now if anyone knows about this picture or who the artist is.


Any help would be a true blessing.Looking for a oil painting?
You should go back again to the store. All legitimate art sales have a paper trail, and they should have record of the sale. But because this painting was sold many years ago, I don't know how much luck you'd have. Maybe do a google search for images containing the things you describe, but it's kind of a long shot...sorry...good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment