Thursday, February 25, 2010

I am an artist &want to sell my oil painting in an art gallery in Beijing? Help please.?

Head straight for Dashanzi,east Beijing,it is full of art galleries and perhaps you will be able to find a buyer for it there.I am an artist %26amp;want to sell my oil painting in an art gallery in Beijing? Help please.?
You will need some sponsers to say that your work is good. Those sponsers should be well respected in the art community.I am an artist %26amp;want to sell my oil painting in an art gallery in Beijing? Help please.?
ask / write to galleries directly..and see if they are interested
Since you said help,l'm sure you do not have any source of financial back up. Perhaps you can try taking a loan from the


Financial lnstitution or borrow from friends and family.lt's not


easy for the first time but somehow still you got to try it. You will never know it.Perhaps you will make it Knowing your dreams and never give it up is the best thing that ever happen to anyone ln this Universe. GOOD LUCK
  • blond hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment